No products in the cart.
Makita LS1216LX4 Compound Miter Saw with Laser and Stand
$819.99 (as of June 6, 2017, 12:29 am)
- Powerful, 15-Amp direct-drive motor delivers 3200 RPMs with soft start for smoother power-ups
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher quality cutting
- Independent laser indicates line of cut, whether blade is turning or not, with on/off switch and micro-adjustments for precise left-of-blade or right-of-blade cutting
- Exclusive 5-1/2 in. tall dual sliding fence system features versatile upper and lower fence adjustments for more precise miter and bevel cuts
- Patented retractable rear guard and triple gear system for increased vertical cutting capacity
- The Makita LS1216LX4 Compound Miter Saw provides top-notch crown cutting and cross cutting capacity.
- It has a patented, four steel rail sliding system which further enhances rigidity to produce superior cuts.
- The six linear ball bearing designs ensures smoothness and accuracy.
- Makita developed this miter saw with portability in mind.
- The direct drive motor features soft start that provides smoother startups and constant power with no belts to replace or slip.
- Perfect for the job site and bench top use.