No products in the cart.
Kobalt Sliding Compound Miter Saw
$157.45 (as of April 5, 2017, 11:31 am)
- Cord wrap hooks keep the cord in place for transport or storage
- 2-1/2-in vacuum port for dust collection with standard wet/dry vacuum
- Quick-release extension wings provide support for long pieces; built-in stops for repetitive cuts
- Vertically mounted laser guide projects accurate pre-cutting line for precise alignment
- Maximum cross-cut up to 3-1/2-in x 12-in boards – ideal capacity for molding and framing cuts
- Miter range up to 50° left and right; positive miter and bevel stops for accurate placement of most used angles
- The Kobalt Sliding Compound Miter Saw features quick release extension wings that offer support for long pieces and built-in stops for repetitive cuts.
- It provides maximum crosscut up to 3-1/2-inch x 12-inch boards which is the ideal capacity for framing and molding cuts.
- It’s vertically mounted laser guide projects highly accurate pre-cutting line for precise alignment.
- Tall sliding fence supports base molding up to 3-1/2-inch against the fence and crown molding up to 5-3/4-inch.
- It comes with hold down clamp which offer work piece stability during compound, miter and bevel cuts.