No products in the cart.
Hitachi C15FB 15-Inch Miter Saw
$872.36 (as of June 6, 2017, 12:43 am)
- Comes with a wrench, dust bag, vice assembly and extension guide assembly
- Safety lock-off button
- 15 inch blade
- Powered by a 15amp, 3400rpm motor
- Can make crosscuts to 90◦ and miter to 45 degrees
- Comes with a five year warranty
- The Hitachi C15FB 15-Inch Miter Saw is the only miter saw in the industry that built to handle tough jobs and cut through wide stock including wood, decorative panels, hardboard, crown molding, aluminum sashes, soft fiberboard and plywood.
- After the prime bevel angle is secured, the micro bevel adjustment knob can be used to dial in to an exact angle without the weight of the saw head compromising the perfection and accuracy.
- The exclusive laser guide system clearly and accurately indicates where the blade will cut on the material and can be easily adjusted to the left or right of the cut mark depending upon the user’s demand.
- Its powerful depth of cut and superior motor allow for optimum material handling and its 11 miter stops make this miter saw precise tool that’s very easy to use.
This versatile, rugged miter saw easily handles wide stock and material requiring deep or angled cuts.