No products in the cart.
Hitachi C12RSH 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Powered by a 15amp, 3800rpm motor
- Comes equipped with a dust bag, box wrench and vice assembly
- Comes with a five year warranty
- Laser marker system
- Compact slide system
- Fixed splinter guard
- The Hitachi C12RSH 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw is available with Hitachi’s exclusive laser guide system for cutting accuracy.
- The saw head bevels to the left or right allowing the material to stay easily and securely in place for ultimate cutting efficiency.
- It cuts different types of wood, decorative panels, hardboard, crown molding, aluminum sashes, soft fiberboard and plywood.
- After prime bevel angle is secured, the micro bevel adjustment knob can be used to dial in to exact angle without the weight of the saw head compromising the perfection and accuracy.
- The exclusive laser guide system clearly and accurately indicates where the blade will cut on the material and can be easily adjusted to the left or right of the cut mark depending upon the user’s demand.
- It comes with 15 amp motor that works at a no-load speed that can reach as high as 3800 RPM.
Exclusive Laser Marker System ensures precision cuts. View larger.
Dial in precise angles with micro-miter and micro-bevel adjustment knobs.
Patented fixed rail slide system doesn’t require rear clearance. View larger.