No products in the cart.
Hitachi 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
$99.00 – $141.52 (as of June 6, 2017, 12:34 am)
- 0-45 degree bevel range, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- 0-52 degree miter angle range, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing Elastomer grip adds comfort and control Large extended flip fence, raises to 4″ for cutting crown molding vertically
- Carbon brush access, allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- The Hitachi 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw has a 0-52 degree miter angle range to the left and right that gives high flexibility to the users.
- It features large extended flip fence that allows the user to raise it to 4” high for cutting crown molding vertically.
- For precision cutting, a 0-45 degree bevel range has been included to the left that can be adjusted.
- For better control, comfort and grip, it includes a vibration minimizing Elastometer grip.
- The carbon brush access allows you to replace the brush as required so that the life of the tool is further prolonged.
- The Hitachi C10FCE2 contains a 15 amp motor generator that can make 5000 RPM.
- It is powered by corded electricity and require 120 volts.
- The miter saw incorporates incorporates a 15 amp motor generator that can create 5000 RPM. It comes with corded electricity and need 120 volts.