No products in the cart.
Hitachi 10-Inch Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw
$449.00 – $598.80 (as of June 6, 2017, 12:30 am)
- A positive miter stops allow for simple miter adjustments at the most common angles and the laser marker helps with precise cuts
- Powerful 10-Inch sliding dual compound miter saw with electronic speed control and soft start to reduce noise and recoil
- Includes a 10-Inch 40-tooth TCT saw blade, dust bag, 10mm box wrench, and pivoting flip fence
- Splinter guard behind the fence increases safety and reduces tear-out for clean, finished cuts
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
- Hitachi 10-Inch Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw features a 12 amp motor that works at a no-load speed that can reach as high as 3800 RPM.
- It includes a pivoting fence that supports the workpiece and ten positive stops to facilitate quick settings.
- It comes with a stainless steel detent plate and a 10” carbide blade.
- The blade makes convenient work of trip and other woodwork.
- It contains Hitachi’s exclusive laser marker system which, when activated provide precise alignment and predictable blade placement before setting the blade in motion.
- This saw offers a 45 degree miter angle to the left and a 57 degree miter angle to the right for ultra flexibility.
- It has an electronic speed control and an adjustable laser marker to make sure you get the most accurate, smoothest cuts each time you crank up the saw.