No products in the cart.
Genesis GMSDR1015LC 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
$179.00 (as of June 6, 2017, 12:34 am)
- Electric Brake Stops the Blade in Seconds and Spindle Lock for Quick Blade Changes.
- Use Compound Cutting for Crown Molding, Shadow Boxes, Picture Frames, and More
- Make Precision Miter Cut up to 45 Degrees Left and Right. Also make Bevel Cuts up to 45 Degrees Left
- Laser-Light Cutting Guide for Quicker Alignment and Improved Accuracy.
- This saw allows for a more accurate and precise cutting experience, for less the hassle, cost, and noise.
- Read on to find out more about what makes this miter saw stand out from the rest.
- It comes with 60 tooth carbide blade that allows it to cut through wood and other soft material conveniently.
- With the compound cutting feature, it can be used to expertly crown molding, shadow boxes and picture frames.
- The miter cuts right and left up to an angle of 45 degrees.
- The unit is available with a double sliding rail system that allows users to cross-cut stock up to a width of 12”.
- The laser light feature of this miter acts as a cutting guide that allows users to make more accurate and straight cuts by providing them with an outline on exactly where the blade will slice through.
- With this feature, two triple A batteries are also available.