No products in the cart.
Festool Kapex KS 120 Sliding Compound Miter Saw
$1,475.00 (as of June 6, 2017, 12:30 am)
- Rail forward design
- Lightweight; weighs only 21.5 lbs
- 60-tooth carbide blade
- Large 30mm arbor hole
- Comes equipped with a hold down clamp and wrench
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob
- Three year warranty
- The Festool Kapex KS 120 Sliding Compound Miter Saw is the most advanced sliding compound miter saw in the market today.
- In the hands of a carpenter, this saw will create cuts that rival the best trim work being done today.
- Engineered to be compact and lightweight, the KS 120 is the ideal and perfect saw for the jobsite or the workshop.
- Effective precise cuts, easy adjustments and dust extraction and quality components are some of the great features that should make this saw the top choice for the professional tradesman.
|Dust Extraction Port sends debris away from your work area.|
|Stainless steel miter scale features a fine adjustment knob.|
|Convenient deck height eases work flow.View larger.|
|MiterFast angle-transfer device gives you quick, accurate results. View larger.|
The lightweight magnesium-alloy base makes for easy transport. View larger.
Integrates with MiterFast. View larger.
|Dual lasers ensure accuracy.|
|The Bevel Lock Knob holds your desired angle.|
|Keyed, non-slip material clamp keeps your material in place.|
|The KS 120’s “Special Cutting Position” uses more of the blade, so you can tackle more types of jobs.|