No products in the cart.
DEWALT DCS361B Cordless Miter Saw Bare Tool
$339.00 (as of June 6, 2017, 12:42 am)
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut-line indication for enhanced accuracy and visibility
- Capable of cutting up to 3 5/8 inches of nested crown and 3 1/2 inch base vertically; capable of cutting 2 x 8 lying flat
- Compact and lightweight design at 31.6 lbs. for easy transport and storage
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Utilizes DCB204 20V max battery pack – provides 183 cuts of 2 x 4 pine or 275 cuts of 3 1/4-inch pine baseboard
- DEWALT DCS361B Cordless Miter Saw Bare Tool provides accurate and quick cuts with the convenience of a compact design, lightweight and a portable. It offers optimized durability with a machined base fence support.
- It comes with integrated XPS Crosscut Positioning System that delivers a cut-line indication for perfect alignment with every cut and increased accuracy.
- A cam lock miter handle provides precise and quick miter angles, while its lightweight and compact design allows for easy storage and transport.
- This saw is available with a 20V battery pack that provides an average, 183 cuts of 2×4 Pine or 275 cuts of 3-1/4 Pine baseboard.