No products in the cart.
Craftsman 10″ Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
$219.80 (as of April 5, 2017, 11:43 am)
- Studs, joists and posts cut easily with the dual slide bearing rail system
- Aluminum construction is durable and easy to move from home to jobsite
- The 0-50 degree miter adjustment includes common positive stops for accurate cuts on the fly
- Telescoping aluminum extensions with stop block provide additional support for longer workpieces
- Laser Trac not only gives you an accurate cut line, but doesn't ever run out of batteries
- Include compound miter saw, blade, dust bag, blade wrench, clamp and extensions 60 carbide teeth give the 10-inch saw blade more life and bite than others
- A Craftsman 10′ Sliding Compound Miter Saw is available with laser guided precision for smooth cutting, portable, lightweight that slice seamlessly through thick materials easily.
- No matter which blade you are using onto the collar of this compound, spinning at 4,800 revolutions per minute, you will cut through wood both soft and hard easily, leaving sharp edges and tight corners with every cut.
- The Craftsman 10-inch sliding compound comes with 15 amp motor that provides high speed and torque.
- The perfect way to save money on any type of job, this miter saw uses easy-to-maintain, smaller blades than larger models, but this saw still provides the reach to spin via boards up to 12” wide.